- Period features and high ceilings
- Use of telephone and receptionist services at 59 Grosvenor St
- Courtyard with cafe service and exclusive use for two annual functions
- Use of multiple boardrooms and meeting rooms- subject to availability
- Sky/Digital TV connection available
- 24-hour security
- CCTV and alarms
- Video Entry
- Front & rear balconies
- Two Passenger Lifts
- Fibre optic broadband ready
- Air conditioning
The building is situated on the south side of Grosvenor Street, close to its junction with Davies Street in one of London’s most sought after locations, Mayfair.
Bond Street (Central and Elizabeth lines), Green Park ( Victoria and Piccadilly lines), Oxford Circus ( Central and Victoria lines) and Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines) underground stations are all within close walking distance.
The available floors are set within an impressive period building and benefits from access to a courtyard with café service (availability for exclusive functions twice a year), use of telephone and receptionist services, access to multiple boardrooms and meeting rooms, front and rear balconies, two passenger lifts, a large shared kitchen and dining space and much more!
|Lease||A new lease(s) is available for a term to be agreed direct from the landlord|
|Rent||£105.00 psf exclusive|
|Rates||Estimated at £34.00 psf (2022/23)|
|Service Charge||£38.00 psf approx.|
Continue your search..
- NEW INSTRUCTION1,468 - 8,214 sq ft
A Grade II listed terraced house, built c 1732, of architectural merit, with a Georgian façade and two terraces/garden, to the rear. Articulated by Doric Pilasters with two entrances and a partial stucco facade...shortlist view