- Two large private terraces (completion December 2022)
- Stunning new entrance foyer with in-house barista and tailored concierge
- 4 pipe fan coil A/C with fresh air recirculation (designed for 1:6m occupancy p.p.)
- Onsite new bike workshop, bike racks, drying lockers & electric charging points
- Bespoke (spa) shower facilities with fresh towel service
- Onsite building Management, Concierge & Security staff
- Rear loading bay for all couriers/deliveries & post room
- 6 new front of house passenger lifts & further separate courier & goods lifts
- LED lighting throughout and excellent natural daylight (island site)
- Stunning building & prime W1 location near Crossrail and Oxford Circus
This landmark building, built in 1903 as the Waring & Gillow’s Department Store, was designed in the style of Hampton Court Palace. The main office reception has recently undergone a comprehensive, architectural refurbishment that included all lifts and all “end of journey” facilities (“best in class”). The part 4th floor comprising 19,836 sq ft will be available Q1 2023. The floor will have a state of the art modern Grade A specifications including new 4 pipe A/C system with an excellent fresh air recirculation system (1:6 density). The floor will also shortly have two private roof terraces/balconies overlooking the new light well/atriums (open to the sky) with large, oversized bi-fold doors.
UK House is a landmark building occupying a prominent island site on the north side of Oxford Street. UK House is a 3-minute walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. The entrance to the building is positioned on the eastern side of the pedestrianized section of Great Titchfield Street, on the doorstep of the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Market Place & Great Titchfield Street as well as near renown restaurants in Charlotte Street. It is also only 30m from the delights of Soho & the glamour of Mayfair. UK House is a prime building in an exceptional location, in the very heart of London’s West End.
|Lease||A new FR&I lease direct from the Landlord|
|Rent||Quoted Rent £87.50 psf pax|
|Rates||Estimated at £25.66 psf pa (2022/23) subject to possible crossrail levy|
|Service Charge||Approximately £14.00 psf pax|
Continue your search..
- LET4,472 - 23,391 sq ft
The 6th floor is refurbished and fully fitted by the landlord to provide two meeting rooms, a large breakout are and 52 open plan desksThis prominent, modern, office building is situated mid-way along Grea...shortlist view
- Virtual tour available1,664 - 18,079 sq ft
Palladium House (formally Ideal House) was constructed in the late 1920’s for the National Radiator Company in the style of its parent company’s headquarters in Manhattan. The striking polished black gran...shortlist view