- Modern office building
- Fitted with desk and meeting rooms
- Eight 24-person passenger lifts
- Excellent natural light with floor to ceiling glazing
- Fully accessed raised floors
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Access to large shared roof terrace
- Large manned reception
- Bike and shower facilities
Verde, 10 Bressenden Place was developed by Tishman Speyer and completed in 2017 comprising of excellent grade A office space with a substantial shared roof terrace and a triple height maned reception.
The part 5th floor benefits from floor to ceiling glazing looking over Bressenden Place and is fitted to provide excellent Grade A office space with open plan desking and meeting rooms. The floor also benefits from a fully accessed raised floor, excellent floor to ceiling height, four pipe fan coil air conditioning and capped services.
The Verde is very well located on Bressenden Place, at the junction with Cathedral Walk and opposite Sir Simon Milton Square with its excellent bars and restaurant offering. The office is a short walk from famous landmarks such as Buckingham place and Green Park and within a very short walking distance of Victoria mainline and tube station with the Victoria, Circle and District lines as well as excellent bus links.