- The building has a commanding position on Golden Square
- Could be taken fitted & furniture may be available
- An Internal “Helix” staircase is presently a feature in situ, between floors, yet it is proposed such be removed unless a tenant quickly states interest
- Fully accessible metal tiled raised floor
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Four feature passenger lifts (2 glass wall climbers)
- Commissionaire(s) and impressive refurbished reception
- 24- hour access and security
- Bike storage, lockers and showers
- Commanding views over Golden Square
Matterport "Virtual View" available here:
Architecturally the most attractive building on Golden Square, coupled with stunning views and an amazing fit out & discounted rental = great opportunity.
15 Golden Square was rebuilt behind the façade in 2005 by TP Bennett Architects for benchmark by Grafton. The 2nd & 3rd floors are available fitted, one open plan the other subdividided into a cafe/break out area, various meeting rooms and private offices. The 2nd & 3rd floor are connected by an architectural internal “helix” staircase, yet this could be removed. The specification features all modern occupiers' requirements. The office has excellent A/C and security and a new reception. The views over Golden Square are stunning and to rear overlooking AirW1/Twitter etc.
15 Golden Square is a prominent and attractive building in Soho’s most prestigious square. It commands the best aspect on the southern facade. Home to some of the worlds best-known occupiers, including M&C Saatchi, Clear Channel and Paramount. As well as moments from legendary restaurants and bars such as Bob Bob Ricard, The Sun & 13 Cantons, The Nordic Bakery and the Wholefoods Store. Golden Square offers the best of Soho and Mayfair. Piccadilly, Green Park and Oxford Circus Stations are a short stroll away. The location offers everything required by a modern business seeking to be in a prestigious, contemporary location.
|Lease||A sublease for a term until June 2026. There is also the possibility of a new lease from the Landlord.|
|Rent||On a sub lease £65 psf pax on 2nd & 3rd floor office area and £15 psf pax on Basement Store|
|Rates||Estimated at £42.00 psf pa (2020/21) on principal office area only (not basement store)|
|Service Charge||Approximately £10.00 psf pax on office area|
Continue your search..
- Virtual tour available4,472 - 23,391 sq ft
The available 2nd floor has been fully fitted and furnished by the landlord to provide two meeting rooms, a large breakout, and 52 open plan desks. The 5th and 6th floors are to be refurbished, one will be full...shortlist view
- Virtual tour available4,115 sq ft
Palladium House (formally Ideal House) was constructed in the late 1920’s for the National Radiator Company in the style of its parent company’s headquarters in Manhattan. The striking polished black gran...shortlist view