- The building has a commanding position on Golden Square
- Furniture can be available via a separate arrangement
- New suspended ceiling and integral LED lighting
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Three feature passenger lifts (2 glass wall climbers)
- Commissionaire(s) and impressive reception
- 24- hour access and security
- Bike storage, lockers and showers
- Commanding views over Golden Square
This 4th floor has stunning views overlooking Golden Square and benefits from the tenants existing fit out. The specification of the space is top class, featuring all modern occupiers requirements from LED lighting to fully accessible raised floors and showers. The office has excellent modern AC and natural light. It is available from June 2019.
15 Golden Square is a prominent & attractive building in Soho’s most prestigious square. It commands the best aspect on the southern facade. Home to some of the worlds best-known occupiers, including Sony Pictures Entertainment, M&C Saatchi, Clear Channel and Paramount. As well as moments from legendary restaurants & bars such as BobBob Ricard, Hix, Mash & The Sun & 13 Cantons, The Nordic Bakery and the Wholefoods Store.
Golden Square offers the best of Soho and Mayfair. Piccadilly, Green Park and Oxford Circus Stations are a short stroll away. The location offers everything required by a modern business seeking to be in a prestigious, contemporary location.
|Tenure||To rent - Leasehold|
|Lease||A new Sublease is available until June 2022, outside the L&T Act 1954. Available from June 2019.|
|Rent||Quoting £82.50 per sq ft per annum exclusive.|
|Rates||Estimated at £40.45 psf pa 2018/2019|
|Service Charge||Approximately £9.70 per sq ft per annum|
Continue your search..
- BOTH FLOORS UNDER OFFER4,675 - 9,406 sq ft
This prominent, modern, office building is situated mid way along Great Marlborough Street, one of Soho’s principal streets. Traditionally favoured by the creative industries Soho has become one of London’s mos...shortlist view
- 4,115 sq ft
Palladium House (formally Ideal House) was constructed in the late 1920’s for the National Radiator Company in the style of its parent company’s headquarters in Manhattan. The striking polished black gran...shortlist view