- Recently refurbished Air Conditioning
- LED Lighting
- Impressive ground floor atrium
- Stylish reception with security
- New showers
- Attractive views over Ely Place and The Crypt (South and East Suite)
- Car parking available (by separate agreement)
- Commissionaire and onsite building manager
- Flexible leases
- Potential for Landlord to Fit out to bespoke specifications
Audrey House is the largest and most prominent building on Ely Place, situated adjacent to the historic St. Etheldreda’s Church. The building has an ornate period façade and has been extensively redeveloped and modernised behind to provide a large, modern, office building with new receptions, lifts and WC’s and showers.
Ely Place is a unique, attractive, historic, gated cul-de-sac similar in some respects to 10 Downing Street. It’s situated directly to the north of Holborn Circus near Hatton Garden. Chancery Lane (Central line) and Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City underground lines) stations are the closest, as well as City Thames Link on nearby Holborn Viaduct. There is private parking in the cul de sac and commissionaires from the Bishop of Ely.
Continue your search..
- 3,058 sq ft
This landmark tower building has undergone a substantial refurbishment with spectacular views over central London. Following the refurbishment of all of the office floors, we can now offer Grade A space which i...shortlist view